The launch of the new Mi Note is still on-going at the time of writing this article. So I will be adding more photos from the launch event as the data comes in. So far, the specs that I’ve gathered for the Mi Note are as follows:
– Snapdragon 801 Quad-core processor
– Adreno 330 GPU
– 3GB of RAM
– 13MP Sony camera with Optical Image Stabilizer with dual tone LED flash
– HiFi quality audio system
– Dual LTE SIM support
– 5.7″ full HD display 1920 x 1080 at 386ppi
– 3,000 mAh battery
– Curved 3D Gorilla Glass 3
Besides the new flagship Mi Note, Xiaomi has also announced the higher spec flagship known as Mi Note Pro. This baby packs a really good punch on the specs. You guys can check it out from the graphic below.
The Mi Note Pro is made for those who thirst for more power in their smartphone. And the specifications in this baby is really high. It is probably the first Snapdragon 810 device being announced this year so far and I’m sure more to follow.
Check out the official videos below too.
More update to come.