HONOR, a leading smartphone e-brand, announced last week that the HONOR View20 won a series of ‘Best of’ awards at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2019. The cutting-edge device was recognized for its flagship performance and elite features, including a 48MP rear camera with AI Ultra Clarity, All-View display, 3D TOF camera and high-performance chipset.
“We are tremendously excited about the positive reception the HONOR View20 has received. It is a privilege to be recognized by our industry peers for our efforts in creating innovative products that deliver great value to consumers worldwide,” said Mr. George Zhao, President of HONOR. “This year HONOR will continue to push the boundaries of what’s possible in a flagship smartphone.”
HONOR View20 won awards and praise from media and influencers including:
- Android Central’s “Best of CES 2019” award – “An incredible value with a stunning chevron back.”
- Gadget Match’s “Best of CES 2019” award – “With its top-of-the-line specs sheet and innovative offerings is shaping up to be one of the best value smartphones you can buy today.”
- Gear Diary’s “Best of CES 2019” award –“The View20 is one of those phones that resets the feature bar by which other phones are judged.”
- GeekSpin’s “Best of CES 2019” award –“HONOR’s View20 … comes with a spectacular backside finish as well as tons of power and features.”
- Mashable’s “Best Tech of CES 2019” award –“HONOR has quickly become a force to be reckoned with … at CES, its View20 was easily the best phone thanks to its ‘hole punch’ display”
- T3’s “Best Smartphone of CES 2019” award –“A stunning looking smartphone … the sizeable 4,000mAh battery promises to keep things ticking all day and long into the night.”
- Tech Advisor’s “Best in Show 2019” award – “While most smartphones look pretty similar, the View20 has a distinctive ‘V’ effect on the back which we think looks great and a punch-hole camera at the front.”
- TechRadar’s “CES Top Pick 2019” award – “The visually arresting back make it a strong phone that could shake up the flagship rankings this year.”
- Ubergizmo’s “Best of CES 2019” award – “HONOR is entering 2019 with an extremely promising premium handset that delivers the world’s first commercial punch-hole screen.”
- Trusted Reviews’ “Best of CES 2019” award – “The HONOR View20 is the first big flagship of the year and it packs the kind of specs you’d expect from such a release.”
HONOR View20 – an unrivaled flagship smartphone with world-leading features
HONOR View20 represents the company’s latest entrance into the flagship market, bringing top technical performance and hitting next level design and style. The cutting-edge smartphone is equipped with the world’s first high-definition 48MP rear camera.
HONOR View20 also comes with an advanced 3D rear camera, which can scan and recognize real world objects. The AI and 3D modelling algorithm enables a series of useful and interesting applications, from making your body slimmer in photos and videos, to playing motion sensing games and calculating calories in food.
Extreme performance with latest technologies in mind
HONOR View20 is the first model to be equipped with advanced 7nm Kirin 980 AI chipset with dual NPU to overseas market; GPU Turbo 2.0, which greatly improves graphic performance; and a 4,000 mAh battery with SuperCharge.
The Kirin 980 chipset represents a 75% improvement of speed in single core performance compared to the previous generation. The Kirin 980 also includes Mali-G76 GPU to improve performance by 46%. HONOR View20’s performance has significantly increased, while reducing its energy consumption by 58%, providing a revolutionary advancement in user experience.
HONOR View20 has adopted a special technique enabling light to go through and reach the front-facing camera seamlessly. HONOR engineers use advanced holder with buffer design to precisely place the front camera under an ultra-small 4.5mm transparent hole on the screen. A proprietary display bonding material is used to prevent light emitted by the display from entering the camera, enabling the best photos possible from a smartphone.
Next generation in design and aesthetics
From a design perspective, HONOR View20 is the first smartphone to use advanced nanolithography technology to develop an invisible nano texture on the phone body. The fourth generation of nano-vacuum coating and invisible aurora texture process create a vivid and dynamic V-shape color gradient with a gleaming effect, breaking the mold of traditional flagship smartphones in dimension and style.
The global launch of the HONOR View20 will take place in Paris on Jan. 22. More product feature highlights for the global market will be unveiled at that time.