Numerous digital marketing gurus and industry leaders such as Google, DotAsia Organisation, Shopback Malaysia, AirAsia, etc will be sharing new knowledge to 1000 SMEs in Malaysia.
Exabytes Network Sdn Bhd has collaborated with DotAsia organization to help SMEs in the country to advance and refine their marketing skills and grow their business online. The annual Exabytes Internet Marketing Summit 2019 (EIMS 2019), a momentous grandscale internet event is slated to take place at Malaysian Global Innovation and Creativity Centre (MaGIC) in Cyberjaya on 8 August 2019 (Thursday).
The theme of EIMS 2019 is ‘Storytelling in the Digital World’. Storytelling is the fundamental human experience that unites people and drives stronger, deeper connections and it is a method to communicate, educate, share and connect. EIMS 2019 focuses on learning the different platforms and tools for brand storytelling.
This year, EIMS is expected to attract 1000 attendees from various sectors not just from Malaysia but from around the world. The one-day event is packed with presentations and workshops by highly regarded speakers of various industry backgrounds, and over 20 exhibitors that represent their respective organizations.
Online registration is now open. To register, visit: www.exabytes.my/eims
- Edmon Chung, CEO, DotAsia Organisation
- Allan Phang, Head of Esports, AirAsia
- Eddy Han, Country General Manager, Shopback Malaysia
- Meredith William, Business Development Lead, Google
- Wong Weng Wai, Marketing Manager, iCar Asia
- Jeremy Chew, Head of Content Marketing Malaysia, iPrice Group
- Stephanie Caunter, Head of Marketing, ada
- Raushida Vasaiwala, General Manager, Celtra, Inc.
- Desmond Ngai, Senior Vice President, Global Alliances, WebTVAsia
- Carliff Rizal Carleel, CEO & Co-founder, Automate Malaysia
- Nakata, CEO, Interspace Digital Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Khushboo Nangalia, Founder & CEO, beyond99
More speakers will be announced from time to time.
Chan Kee Siak, CEO of Exabytes said, “Exabytes Internet Marketing Summit is all about growth and networking. The goals of EIMS are to provide a platform for SME to have all their questions answered when it comes to online marketing. It’s also an effective platform for businesses to connect with digital solution providers who can inspire or help them to grow their business online.”
“Not only can networking help to grow your customer base and raise your profile in the industry, it builds a great foundation for connections, and opens the door to connect with highly influential people,” Chan explained.
“At DotAsia we believe that the future is Asian, and the theme of this year’s summit of storytelling in the digital world is very timely,” said Edmon Chung, CEO of DotAsia. “With social media becoming mainstream media, the digital identity of brands is built on the narrative of the brand story. We look very much forward to the presentations and discussions at the event and how SMEs can best express their diverse Asian digital identity.”